Top reasons to attend
- Earn over 40 PDHs in one week.
- New, lower pricing!
- Breakfast and lunch included
- New live streaming options
- Explore topics related to arbitration and mediation, design project management, ground improvement methods, design of pressure pipes, wind loads, and risk assessment.
- Take advantage of the new live stream component!
Who should attend?
- Business owners
- Practicing engineers
- Construction engineers
- Environmental and water resource engineers
- Geotechnical engineers
- Structural engineers
- Civil engineers
- Professors / academics
- Researchers working in the civil engineering discipline
Convince your boss
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE continuing education events. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
To gain approval to attend:
- Identify specific courses that are beneficial to you and your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Register for more than one course for additional savings.
- Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues.